Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Waraku, oiishi desu!

After some belly shakin' tonight, we had to settle our stomach.

So we went to Waraku at Starhub Center. It's been a really long while for me to eat here as I remember the last time was probably about a year ago or so when I was still 'cramping' for my weekend masters courses and would come here with team mates Shal, Lydia and Dawn for lunch.

Tonight, the place doesn't disappoint either. We had udon, Marilyn had soba and shared side dishes like tonpei yaki and agedashi tofu. Heavenly.

This undoubtly is still one of my favourite Japanese restaurant. Two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Eating You Today?

This blog is a space for me to write about my hobbies. I'd like to share where I've been to, what good food I have tasted and things that I'm passionate about. Most importantly, it is about things that stir feelings of emotions. Enjoy.