Sunday, September 13, 2009

How much beef do you need to eat to equate to bovine based collagen intakes like botox?

I think we ate a whole cow today at Yakiniku Daidomon at Novena. We ordered almost every possible parts and combination of beef except the tongue.

I even ordered the raw beef but er... would say that didn't go too well for my stomach. It was alright, and tasted and felt like those japanese raw octupus except it's red and it's beef. Reminded me of that Mr Bean episode where he ordered from some Russian restaurant and ended up with a raw beef pattie which he tried hard to get rid of. Me, I just cooked it.

All in all, the food is quite nice and service was great. Every time we were just studying the menu, some waiter or waitress would pop by our table to ask if we wanted to order anything.

For $50++ per pax, I guess you can't complain too much. Will come back once I've sold more ESPP shares...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Eating You Today?

This blog is a space for me to write about my hobbies. I'd like to share where I've been to, what good food I have tasted and things that I'm passionate about. Most importantly, it is about things that stir feelings of emotions. Enjoy.