Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Love thy greens

Guess what I had for lunch today...? Wendy Lang's stable daily dosage - (Hakka) Thunder Green Rice.

I've tried it before but decided then that I'm no cow to be grazing that much greens in a single day or month for that matter. But today, since it was raining and I was lazy to move my stumps, plus I'm starting to 'live healthy', I thought I'd give this one a second chance since Wendy was lunching in - so I piggy back on her order.

Lo, and behold, it was better to the taste than I last remembered. Even the 'weird' green soup mix tasted somewhat nicer. All in all, I quite enjoyed my packed lunch today and felt good that I wasn't ingesting any unnecessary fats and saturated oil for just one meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Eating You Today?

This blog is a space for me to write about my hobbies. I'd like to share where I've been to, what good food I have tasted and things that I'm passionate about. Most importantly, it is about things that stir feelings of emotions. Enjoy.