Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to The Mussle Guys again

Lunch time shopping - we went to Challenger at Vivocity as Ah Sui needed to change his keyboard from the store. I ended up buying a pretty neat webcam and can't wait to use it for the next team web conference as it's got this cool avatar application. Which means, I can look like almost anything without having to show my real face!

Anyway, we ended up at Mussel Guys for lunch and this time around, the food is a whole lot better.
I had the wild mushroom spaghetti which was what Jac had the last round.

Compared to the horrid pasta experience at Sketches last month, the pasta here was great and well done. No sipping water to dilute any sauce of any kind. Even the cream of mushroom was a whole lot better than the last round and was indeed creamier than previous occassion.

Only bad thing was the set allowed you to choose a complimentary cool drink but we were told it was not available and could only choose tea or coffee.

However, other than that, it was really good and won't hesitate to come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Eating You Today?

This blog is a space for me to write about my hobbies. I'd like to share where I've been to, what good food I have tasted and things that I'm passionate about. Most importantly, it is about things that stir feelings of emotions. Enjoy.