Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jack's Place

Jack's Place is really the place for dinner sets. We usually go to the outlet at Novena.

The food was quite alright but today, because we had dinner earlier than usual, we think the quality and 'freshness' was a lot better.

The soup was pippin' warm, not stale cold, the chicken and fish sets were smokin' hot and the dessert was... cute.

By the time we finished our dinner, the crowd was pouring in, so we had to remind our table server that we were still waiting for dessert. All in all, it was good. We'd come back but provided we come early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Eating You Today?

This blog is a space for me to write about my hobbies. I'd like to share where I've been to, what good food I have tasted and things that I'm passionate about. Most importantly, it is about things that stir feelings of emotions. Enjoy.