Monday, October 1, 2012

Would you come for dinner?

Porcupine, wanted to ask if you'd like to come over for dinner tonight. But knowing how things are at the moment, probably I already know your answer before I could even ask.

I will be going to our friend's place tonight to make miso paste fish fillet. Hope you'll have a good dinner later tonight too.

Last Saturday, we had an excellent crab party. Wish you could have been there too. We had delicious yummy crabs,  my 'famous' stir-fried tang hoon, gelato and great company.

Wonder where you'd usually have your dinners but you'd never open up much on your johari window. Sigh. Why the secrecy. Guess I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Eating You Today?

This blog is a space for me to write about my hobbies. I'd like to share where I've been to, what good food I have tasted and things that I'm passionate about. Most importantly, it is about things that stir feelings of emotions. Enjoy.