Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Casual dinner last night

Went to friend's place to make a simple dinner - soy bean paste fish, nai bai stir fried with oyster sauce and fish soup with radish.

All done in about an hour thirty minutes time. Not too bad. I did the fish and nai bai while my friend did the fish soup.

The soy bean paste fish was a bit too salty. Will have to try it again but the other two dishes were good.

So, I guess, I can cook some :)

Soy bean paste fish

Stir fried nai bai with oyster sauce

Fish soup with radish

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Eating You Today?

This blog is a space for me to write about my hobbies. I'd like to share where I've been to, what good food I have tasted and things that I'm passionate about. Most importantly, it is about things that stir feelings of emotions. Enjoy.