Monday, February 15, 2010

My Big 5 for 2010

Five things that need to happen by the end of this year for you to feel its been your best year yet.

It's harder than I thought but here goes. In no particular order....

*Finish 10KM in Dec within 55mins or less and complete at least one 5KM run in 25mins

*Help others - find time for volunteer work and/or do something for others

*Research on a topic and post my findings on my blog at least once a quarter

I haven't quite figured out what my last two should be... but hopefully in the next month or so, I'd be greatly inspired by something or someone to pen down my big 5 for 2010.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Eating You Today?

This blog is a space for me to write about my hobbies. I'd like to share where I've been to, what good food I have tasted and things that I'm passionate about. Most importantly, it is about things that stir feelings of emotions. Enjoy.